JVA Partners places strong emphasis on the growth and development of its holdings.
We invest our own financial and intellectual capital while providing strategic oversight and expertise in operations, information technology, and corporate finance. We have developed a value creation process which achieves consistently higher growth and investment returns in shorter timeframes. These results are achieved through rapid improvements in the areas of manufacturing, operations, procurement, supply chain, logistics, information technology, marketing, and sales.
We look for companies where the:
- Shareholders need a liquidity event
- Key executives desire to grow the business and seek equity participation
- Parent Company or Corporation wishes to divest a division or business unit
- Management staff look forward to participating in the business growth
- Business model requires strategic and operational resources
JVA offers companies thought leadership, experience, best practices, and specialized skills in near-term enterprise value drivers, such as:
- Strategy formulation – assessment and planning
- Re-engineering and process improvement
- Operations and productivity improvement
- Supply-chain management
- Organizational development
- Information systems planning and implementation
- Acquisition & growth planning and integration
- Program management
JVA supports and complements corporate governance through active board participation that assists the management team in developing and implementing innovative shareholder value solutions through integrated strategies and rapid execution.